Estonian National Land Board has opened key country-wide detailed geographic datasets as open data in July 2018. Following datasets (and more) can be downloaded for free:
- Cadastre borders (Katastripiirid) – Bentley DGN, Esri SHP, GeoPackage formats
- Restriction areas (Kitsenduste mõjualad) – Esri SHP, GeoPackage formats
- Estonian topographic dataset (ETAK tuumandmed) – Esri GDB ja SHP, Mapinfo TAB formats
- Estonian main base map 1:10 000 (Eesti põhikaart) – raster and vector Esri GDB ja SHP, Mapinfo TAB, Bentley DGN formats
- Orthoimages since 2002 (Ortofotod) , high resolution – GeoTIFF, ECW formats
- LIDAR point clouds since 2008 (Aerolaserskaneerimise kõrguspunktid) – LAZ format
- Land surface 3D models (Maapinna mudelid) – 1m, 5m, and 10m resolution GeoTIFF, ASCII XYZ formats
- Land coverage models (Maakatte mudelid) – 1m and 5m resolution – GeoTIFF format
- Vegetation odels (Taimkatte mudelid) – 4m and 10m resolution, since 2008 – GeoTIFF format
- Hillshading (Reljeefivarjutuspildid) – 0,25m, 5m, 10m and 25m resolutions
- Full address database, including postal codes
Downloads page is currently in Estonian only. In total over 6TB data has made publicly available, only condition is attribution to Maa-amet.
Same datasets are available also as WMS service and interactive web map.